8



How To Make Money Online From Infolinks


I've been teaching a lot of people already on how to start making money online and I've noticed most of them get stuck with Adsense. Worst, if they don't get approved or is banned by Adsense, they get depressed and stop trying to make money online. Sad, but true. So here's another way to earn aside from Adsense!


It's called Infolinks. Just like Adsense, you earn every time your visitor clicks on your Infolinks Advertisements. But Unlike Adsense, they are not picky on accepting new registrations! You get approved within 24 hours!

The only differences of Infolinks is that the Automatically generated advertisements are found within your blog post texts, unlike in Adsense that you really have to manually place Ads Spots around your blog. Also, Infolinks pays you through Paypal unlike in Adsense which pays you through Western Union. So you need a Paypal account to get your earnings. Apply for a free Paypal Account here.

So if you're one of those people who have lost hope in Adsense, don't worry! There's still Infolinks! All you need to do is register here: http://bit.ly/earnfrominfolinks and enter your details and I'm sure you'll get approved in no time!


Then after you have been approved by Infolinks, integration with Blogger blogs is pretty simple! Just go to "My Account" > "Add Websites" > Then Enter the details of your Blogs > Then click Submit!


After your websites / blogs have been approved by Infolinks, you can now add the Infolinks Script to your blogs to automatically show the Advertisements and start earning! Just go to "Integration Guide", Choose the blog you want to place the Infolinks Ads, then click the "Add Infolinks To Your Blogger" button below!


And Voila! This page will appear! Just select from the drop down button the blog you want to show Infolinks Ads then click on "Add Widget".


And then it's done! Your Infolinks Script integrated to your Blog as a Widget! Now In-Text link advertisements will now start to appear on your blog. Congratulations! So what are you waiting for? Register at Infolinks now!

8 Comments to “How To Make Money Online From Infolinks”

  • Anonymous   September 3, 2010 at 2:45 AM

    Na banned kba sa adsense?

  • Jan Hilado   September 3, 2010 at 2:50 AM

    Yep.. 3 times actually! hahaha! But I still do have Adsense now. I just didn't put adsense ads on this website. :)

  • Anonymous   September 3, 2010 at 8:26 AM

    Thanks for this Jan.

    By the way, will you kindly send me a link how to patiently apply over and over again to Adsense. I was banned by Adsense due to some "illegal" activities before. Well, I should have read carefull the Adsense terms and conditions. My fault! And I learned a lot from it. So I can no longer apply on Adsense, right Jan?

    I guess... Hehe.

    So what I'm doing all this time is I'm registering my other family members on Adsense. BUT again, the applications were rejected. (I've done with my mother, my sister, my cousins, and oh, I still have my lolo and lola who will be my last resort.) I used Yola and all that...

    No hope at all. :(

    Please help. Thanks Jan!

  • Jan Hilado   September 3, 2010 at 9:05 AM

    Hi there!

    I actually have the same experience with you.. applying over and over again. hehehe!

    But sure I can try helping you out. :) What's your email address by the way? :)

    Thanks!

  • Sarah   September 5, 2010 at 12:20 AM

    Hi, it's Sarah from Infolinks. Great article, we appreciate you writing about us. Infolinks In Text ads are really a great way to monetize a site. Not only are our ads highly relevant, but we guarantee the highest revenue share in the industry. Out minimum payment threshold is just $50 and you can receive your payment through Paypal, wire transfer or an Infolinks Prepaid Mastercard powered by Payoneer. Consider giving us a try!
    Regards,
    Sarah

  • Anonymous   September 10, 2010 at 8:28 PM

    Paturo din naman ako kung pano ulit makapag aply sa adsense?
    ito pla email ko stormbreaker2012@yahoo.com..thanks in advance..

  • Jan Hilado   September 10, 2010 at 9:38 PM

    @stormbreaker2012@yahoo.com

    Hi bro, emailed you already about it. Thanks! :)

  • Rodelio Lagahit   September 11, 2010 at 6:20 PM

    been using infolinks for more than a year, and been receiving my pay monthly. since my last payment these are my stats, Total clicks 13,684 and earnings $113.46. not bad after all on top of adsene, clickbank, linkshare and neverblue...

    application for adsense? no sweat. parihas tag na agian.. :) but there are ways on how your application can be approved.. in fact, saw another way nga maski wala kay website you can apply and get their approval.. its just a matter of scouting google.com's partners..

    lastly, good luck nalang natong tanan.. :)

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)