22



Goodbye To My Blogs.. End Of My Blogging Days


Just last night, ALL my Blogger Blogs can't be accessed, it got --- LOST... DELETED. No single blog left. FINISH. OVER..... In just an instant...

The reason? My Gmail Account (same with Google Account), got HACKED. So When I tried logging in to my Google Account, I was asked for my verification through my mobile number because they noticed some suspicious activities in my account. After I verified it, and logged in, I noticed I got so many Bounce Emails... Someone got access to my Gmail Account and sent out SPAM emails to all my Email contacts!

The Result? Google suspended my account, including my Blogger account which is just connected to my Google Account. So when they already verified that I'm the real owner, they brought my email account back to life. So I immediately tried logging in to my Blogger account......


And Thank God! They restored it back to life! In an instant, ALL my blogs started popping out like Mushrooms! I almost cried out of joy that time! Imagine the depression you'll feel trying to build these so many money making machines with perseverance and for many years and yet, suddenly be lost in an instant??? But thanks.. The Lord is Good All The Time!

And nope, I won't say Goodbye to my blogs and this would not be the end of my blogging days... Am I crazy?? This is my BUSINESS! :) But I might say goodbye to blogging through Blogger.com already and start migrating my professional blogger blogs to a self-hosted Wordpress Blog. Now I know the risk of having your blog hosted for Free. You can't get a back-up of your blogs, unlike in Wordpress. So.. see you at my next post?? It's gonna be interesting! I'll teach you How To Prevent Your Online Accounts From Getting Hacked. So subscribe above, on the Blue Box to be the first to get notified when I post that article. :)

Cheers!

22 Comments to “Goodbye To My Blogs.. End Of My Blogging Days”

  • Ethelbert   August 19, 2010 at 6:44 AM

    Good that they are back.. go for self-hosting. :)

  • Jan Hilado   August 19, 2010 at 6:49 AM

    @Ethelbert
    Yes atty, thank God they're Back. I already actually have a lot of self-hosted blogs already. I'm just so lazy moving my old Blogger blogs to Self-hosted wordpress already, theirs just too many! waaaaa! T_T hehehe!

  • elvinperia   August 19, 2010 at 7:01 AM

    When I first read your title i know this is another catchy title post that will frustrate me at the end.. haha.. :D Good thing your blogs came back.. :D

  • Jan Hilado   August 19, 2010 at 7:03 AM

    @Elvin
    of course, coz you already know what happened! hehehe! But "frustrate at the end"? You're frustrated coz I won't stop blogging? nyahaha! joke! :D
    Thanks kuya!

  • Ann   August 19, 2010 at 7:12 AM

    Hi Jan,nice catch for that title.You really know how to get people right on your track:)I hope to attend one of your seminars or workshops ,just hoping you will conduct when I get home,around February or March..keep it up.:)

  • Edcel Ceniza   August 19, 2010 at 7:12 AM

    !@$^#@%#@%&*$@%^@#$!&# you Janmck! hehehe abi nako nawagtang jd pero good thing you recovered it and please transfer your blogs to a personal hosting account na hehehehe

  • Obnoxious Queer   August 19, 2010 at 7:12 AM

    Well, as an internet marketer myself. Good to get your own self-hosted site. But, the catchy title works! hehehe

  • Jan Hilado   August 19, 2010 at 7:15 AM

    @Mitchal
    Thanks mitch! I'm always gonna be a student of Seth Godin. He said that Marketers are story tellers. hehe! :) Yeah I hope so too! You're originally from Cebu? I can't wait to meet you too. :) Thanks for the comment!

  • Jan Hilado   August 19, 2010 at 7:17 AM

    @Obnoxious Queer
    hehehe! Isn't that the work of Internet Marketers? :D But yeah, I will start transferring my old BLogger blogs to self-hosted Wordpress. :) Actually, all my new professional blogs ryt now are already in Wordpress, those old one's are left in Blogger. hehe! Thanks X!

  • elvinperia   August 19, 2010 at 7:25 AM

    @janmck.. no.. last time you did that, nafrustrate kasi ako dahil iba ung ineexpect ko sa blog post mo.. ahm, siguro hindi frustrate ang tamang term. haha.. :D

  • Jan Hilado   August 19, 2010 at 7:32 AM

    @Elvin
    hahaha! I think I know what that blog post was... It's about the one, where Blogger.com is stealing your Adsense Earnings right?? hehehe! :D

  • KennethM   August 19, 2010 at 8:21 AM

    Buti na lang at mabilis din ang response nila. Di tulad sa Adsense. lol

  • Adventurouslei   August 19, 2010 at 8:41 AM

    Honestly, I felt so down reading the first 2 paragraphs ani nga entry nimo because I experienced that whole thing pero aco lang nga mail. Superb and feeling ug pressure nga you can't help yourself but cry! All the efforts and time! Uber! GOD SPEED to you and your blog!

  • Call Center Gal   August 19, 2010 at 8:47 AM

    There's nothing greater than investing in self hosted blogs. :) Great choice. :)

  • Jan Hilado   August 19, 2010 at 9:29 AM

    @Kenneth
    uu nga.. Natakot talaga ako nun! hehehe!

  • Jan Hilado   August 19, 2010 at 9:31 AM

    @Adventurouslei
    mao jud Anj! huhuhu.. tapos mayra ba ug 1 blog ra na.. daghan raba jud kaayu ko blogs under one Blogger account! waaaa! So better be safe na jud ko from now on and transfer to self-hosted blogs. :) Thanks anj!

  • Jan Hilado   August 19, 2010 at 9:33 AM

    @Call Center Gal
    yeah. Actually I'm already paying 2 hosting accounts from Hostgator ryt now. All my new blogs are hosted there, I'm just so lazy to transfer my old Blogger blogs to self-hosted WP blogs. hehe! Thanks for the comment! :)

  • Anonymous   August 19, 2010 at 3:41 PM

    Wow. I thought you were really going to say goodbye to blogging! .. Which is really sad :-(

    Anyway, I'm glad your going to move to Wordpress already! :-)

    Hope this tragedy won't happen again ^_^ God Bless

  • Rodelio Lagahit   August 19, 2010 at 9:51 PM

    sayang! :) haha

  • Cebu Tech Blogger   August 20, 2010 at 2:33 AM

    As expected, the title and the intro worked... LOL...

  • Jan Hilado   August 20, 2010 at 6:43 PM

    @Rodelio
    Sayang na?? Hindi nawala blogs ko ng tuluyan?? Kaw ha! GRRR! hahaha!

  • Jan Hilado   August 20, 2010 at 6:44 PM

    @Cebu Tech Blogger
    hahaha! thanks bro!

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)