0



You Can't Do Everything... ALONE - Get A Mastermind Group!

Together, We Can Do It! Source: Flickr
"Who needs teamwork?? I can do everything alone! I don't need the help of someone! I don't believe in teamwork." That's what I thought before. I never really believed in teamwork... Until just recently.

When I was still in my school days, whenever we have a group activity, I do either of the 2:

1st) I leave ALL the work to my group mates if I'm not interested in the activity or I think I can't do it.. or

2nd) I get ALL the work from my group mates if I THINK I'M THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE of doing it.

Call me selfish if you like, but I thought what I was doing that time was already the right thing. Until just recently, my Dad and I started forming a Mastermind Group here in Cebu starting with kuya Raoul Derit and Hanz Florentino. We started meeting regularly, brainstorming great business ideas, and taking action at the same time. There and then, I realized how easy your great plans could take action if you're working as a team, a Mastermind Group.

Then our Mastermind Group grew into more members, kuya Jake Bere, Jesmar Enad, Joseph Librero, Elvin Peria and Paul Tibayan. And the more our Mastermind Group grew, the more I noticed how we can formulate and implement greater ideas than before! I realized how I put to waste all my efforts when I was still in my school days. But it's never too late. Thanks to my Mastermind Group, I have changed for the better. :)

Now I can remember my mentor, Jim Rohn saying: "When two or three agree to a common purpose, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE" and "Don't say YOU GO DO IT, but say, LET'S GO DO IT". So if you think you can do everything alone? Think again!

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)