4



Why Become A Millionaire??

Somalia's Foreign Exchange Center. Who said security there was bad? :D SOURCE
So the big question right now is,, Why Become a Millionaire?? Listen to my Toastmaster speech about this topic. :) Never mind the last part of my speech though! I kinda messed it up a little. Hahaha! But atleast I was able to deliver this speech WITHOUT notes. :D





Why Become A Millionaire?

A lot of people have been asking me lately... "Jan, why do you want to become a millionaire?" Do you want to know why? Are you Sure?

Ask me why......

"Why not??" :D

Fellow toastmasters, guests, Good Evening.

All these years, my Father has been continuously mentoring me to become the best person I could. He let me read books, find mentors and negotiate business transactions. Until just recently, my dad said, "Son, now that you're all grown up you've read the right books and met the right people, why not challenge yourself … to become a millionaire in 90 days." ... And I answered, that’s easy!

And so it began, my legendary journey to become a millionaire in 90 days. I worked harder and smarter than usual! I promoted real estate properties like crazy. I even able to write my own e-book in just 3 days and posted it for sale online immediately (without having to proof read it). I looked for other business ventures like there's no tomorrow! Then day 90 came,,, tan tada da! I made a whooping

ONE……Million…. Red Blood Cells.

I thought I've had it, but it turned out to be a disaster! I got so depressed had a haircut and started binge eating and was ready to jump off the roof! However, my dad kept reminding me by saying, ”Jan, money is only an illusion, the real wealth is inside here and here (pointing to the head and heart)”

WOW…. It made me more confused! @_@

Until one day, I was able to listen to this audio seminar of one of my "life mentors" Jim Rohn, and he said. "Set a goal to become a millionaire, for what it will make of you to achieve it. The person you would have to become, understanding the market place, overcoming difficulties, solving problems, giving value to the market place, all the stuffs you need to learn and do to become a millionaire.” See, that principle changed my life! He didn't said “Set A goal to become a millionaire for the million dollars,” he said “the million dollars is automatic. But set a goal to become a millionaire, for what it will make of you to achieve it.”
Now I understood what my father meant. Of money being an illusion and that the real money (wealth) is inside of me. So if I could just bring on everything I need to learn and do to become a millionaire, I can make my million dollars so easily. You see, because of that 90 day challenge, I was able to build several money making machines, and most of all, I was able to build up myself and I learned to overcome difficulties and challenges.

Donald trump lost his millions in an instant, but was able to recover it and made billions instead. Someone Ask Henry Ford this question, “What will you do if I’ll take away all your money?” And guess what Henry Ford’s answer is? “Give me 5 years and I will become as rich as now again.” So you see, once you know the rule of the game, everything will be so easy.

Now that I’m done with my challenge, I'm helping other like-minded individuals achieve their first Million in 90 Days, not exactly for the Million Peso, but for the person they'll become.

To end, here's the completion of what my life mentor Jim Rohn said, "And once you get your Million Dollars, You can just GIVE IT ALL AWAY. For what's really valuable is not what you got, but what you became."

Now I ask you, "Why become a millionaire?", And the answer is, Why not?! If you can become a better, stronger, wiser person, then be a millionaire!!! And once you have your million, GIVE IT ALL AWAY. And through this you give more value to yourself, your family, your community, and of course, your country.

Thank you and God bless!

4 Comments to “Why Become A Millionaire??”

  • eLviN   July 27, 2010 at 6:27 AM

    One million Red Blood Cells... :D Nice speech! :D

  • Jan Hilado   July 27, 2010 at 7:24 AM

    @Elvin
    hahaha! thanks kuya! atleast I made my audience laugh kahit nagka rambola speech ko. hehe! :D

  • Paul   July 27, 2010 at 8:02 AM

    Panalo! Ibang iba ka na JanMck, di na kita makilala compared nung pinagsalita ka ni Jomar dun sa batch namin. hehehe! Galing! pwede na mag SONA. =)

  • Jan Hilado   July 27, 2010 at 8:11 AM

    @Paul
    sabi ko say eh! join ka na ng toastmasters! Very great training! hehehe! :D Thanks for that kuya! mag SO-- Sauna na ako soon! hahaa!

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)