10



Make Money Online #2

Make Money Online
Make money online #2? The title doesn't make sense right? But if you're willing to read, I'll tell you why... Ask me why. :D

Just a few days ago, my Internet Marketing Mentor, Jomar Hilario emailed me this, "Do you know that you're already no.#2 on MMO?" with an attached image file. I was wondering that time what he meant by MMO. Doesn't make sense! Until I opened his attached Image file.. and I was amazed by it! Take a look at the image below!!
Make Money Online 2

I already ranked number 2 for the keyword "Make Money Online"!! MMO means Make Money Online. Isn't that amazing? I'm already next in ranking to my idol, Carl Ocab and higher than Macuha. The sad thing though is that, this Google Result depends on your Computer, IP Address and country you're in. So if you search the keyword Make Money Online in Google or Google Philippines, my rank is still inconsistent. So I'm still striving hard to get that 1st rank in Google and STAY in there!

With continuous blogging and sharing my knowledge about Making Money Online, and a little SEO (Search Engine Optimization) here and there, I know I can get that No.# spot for the keyword Make Money Online!

10 Comments to “Make Money Online #2”

  • Edel Ramilo   July 20, 2010 at 4:28 PM

    Applause! :D Galing galing! :D

  • elvinperia   July 20, 2010 at 5:05 PM

    Hi Janmck,

    This is good news! :D By the way, as I talked yesterday to Poy, he has lots of stories to tell about SEO... :D

    Good thing, he's part of the team..

    Cheers to the success. :D

    elvin

  • Unknown   July 20, 2010 at 6:47 PM

    Congratulations, Jan! May God bless you with more success in the future.

  • Jan Hilado   July 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM

    @Edel
    Thanks ate Edel! :D

  • Jan Hilado   July 20, 2010 at 7:08 PM

    @Elvin

    yep2! Agree agree! And I'm very happy he's part of the group! hehehe!

    THanks kuya!

  • Jan Hilado   July 20, 2010 at 7:10 PM

    @Raoul
    thanks very much kuya Raoul!

    God bless you and your family too!

  • Vladimir   July 20, 2010 at 10:34 PM

    I still don't get it JanMck. I've been trying to get my blog off the ground but I've only earned like.. 50cents in the past half years since I started it. How do I get more pageviews? Is there an Extreme Marketing strategy for blogs? So far I'm getting an average of 40-50 visitors per day and my Adsense earnings are still averages 2 cents per week.

    Any suggerstions?

    My Blog is http://finchev.blogspot.com

  • Jan Hilado   July 21, 2010 at 6:21 AM

    @Vladimir

    Bro, If you want to really make money from Adsense, the first secret I can tell you is that it's impossible (possible maybe but difficult) to make money from Adsense, with just one blog. Create many blogs. :)

  • melardenio   July 23, 2010 at 7:11 AM

    The serps now change..it seems you only rank on the .com.ph datacenter..but hey!!! you are great bro..

    keep it up.

  • Belle   August 2, 2010 at 8:52 PM

    Thank you so much Sir, this is very helpful. :)

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)