6



How To Market By Sharing - Marketing By Sharing by Jason Fried

Do you know that the most well-known, highest-paid Chefs are those who are not afraid to SHARE their recipes to the MANY? Jason Fried or 37Signals and Author of my Most Favorite business and marketing book, Rework, will show you why Marketing By Sharing is a very great marketing strategy, how it works, and How you can do it too.


In my case, I have been able to apply this kind of Marketing strategy for quite a while already. One example would be my FREE 7-Day E-course on How To Make Money From Online Business as seen on my Subscribe Box above using an Aweber Autoresponder. Here's why it worked for me...
  • Sharing my ideas and knowledge for FREE increased my Sign up rates, Leads, and Subscriber database (List), mainly because... well.. IT'S FREE! Who wouldn't Sign up for a Free Learning right?
  • With the use of my Autoresponder, the continuous 7 Day emails built RAPPORT with my current subscribers.
  • There's great value in what I taught in the E-course (not just some CRAP like other Internet Marketers give away for free), So my subscribers thanked me for Sharing that knowledge and information.
  • And because of that, I was able to achieve becoming a TEA, a Trusted, Expert, and Adviser to my subscribers
  • Which resulted into greater trust, that whatever I sell to my subscribers, THEY WILL BUY, because they trust me.
  • And of course, those who are satisfied with my Products, services or even just my free course will also tell as many friends about me, and my business. Multiplying effect.
Amazing right? So those who thought that there ideas and knowledge are SECRETS and not supposed to be shared to other people, someone else will be going to share that and leave you in the dust! As what Jason Fried said, "Ideas are not Copyrightable, might as well share it." How about you? How do you plan to Market by Sharing? Share your ideas!

P.S.
Start building your list using Aweber Autoresponder now and build trust to your subscribers and increase your online earnings! Click Here To Get One Now.

P.S.2
Increase your sign up rates, leads generated, and subscriber database by Increasing Targeted Traffic to your website! Click here to get my Search Engine Traffic Secrets ebook!

P.S.3
For more great Business and Marketing ideas, purchase Jason Fried's book, Rework, through Amazon. Click Here!

6 Comments to “How To Market By Sharing - Marketing By Sharing by Jason Fried”

  • elvinperia   July 28, 2010 at 7:10 AM

    I really love this book! :D

  • Paul   July 28, 2010 at 7:27 AM

    Cool! So he's the owner of 37 signals. Been hearing a lot of buzz from it.

  • Jan Hilado   July 28, 2010 at 7:34 AM

    @Elvin
    Rework is like my most favorite Business and Marketing book of all time! :D

  • Jan Hilado   July 28, 2010 at 7:35 AM

    @Paul
    yep! Idol! Hehehe! They're really good! In fact, their way of business is what my Dad and I are following right now. Radical but Practical way of doing business. :)

  • Anonymous   July 28, 2010 at 9:16 AM

    Rework is our business and marketing bible Jan... hehehehe

    Jake

  • Jan Hilado   July 28, 2010 at 9:17 AM

    @Jake
    oh yes! That's the right word! Our business and marketing Bible! hehehe! :D

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)