9



How To Rank First In Google, Yahoo, Bing and Other Search Engines

How To Rank First In Google, Yahoo, Bing and Other Search Engines
I Ranked First in Google!
For me, the best way to get high, quality, targeted traffic without the hard work of promoting your Websites and Blogs actively is to get ranked first in Google and other Search engines in many search terms (keywords or key phrases).

One example of my websites ranking first in Google is my travel blog, with the key phrase "Best Places In The World", with over 77,500,000 Competitors, and Higher than the National Geographic Website (see image above for proof). Not only that, I have numerous of "Brand New" Niche Blogs that Ranks First in Google within 1 month! (Contrary to what others say that it will take years to get ranked first in Google).

So How Did I Do It? How To Rank First In Google and Other Search Engines? There are lots of ways to do it. Some works and some don't. And In 2 years of doing Internet Marketing and Online Business, I have found a series of steps I have actually done which led to success of many of my blogs to actually rank first in Google, made a very high, Passive, targeted traffic, and made me more money! All of those steps I've compiled and made it into my very first Search Engine Traffic Secrets ebook.

In the ebook, I'll teach you how to:
  • Search Engine Optimize your Blogger blogs to actually overtake Wordpress blogs in Ranking the Search Engines. 
  • Increase your Back Links to improve your site's popularity.
  • Where to submit your blogs (every site you need your blog to be submitted to)
  • and much much more!
There are lots of ebooks out there that teaches you How To Increase Your Blog Traffic but one thing they didn't tell you about their guide is that you have to actually work harder and promote harder to get more traffic to your blog and thus wasting your precious time, which is a very BIG NO NO to me. Our purpose of setting up an online business is to create a Passive Internet Cash Machine wherein you can just go on vacation for several months and still make money online passively. And that's what I'm going to teach you in my ebook, Search Engine Traffic Secrets.

So if you want to make more money online while freeing your time at the same time, then my Search Engine Traffic Secrets ebook is something you should not miss. Buy it now at a discounted price of $27 (original price is $57)! Visit my website at http://www.searchenginetrafficsecrets.info/ for more details of the product.

P.S.
If you buy my ebook now, you will be able to avail of the limited BONUS of "30 Day Support and Coaching" plus a LIFETIME Product Updates and more BONUSES! So hurry up and go get your own copy now! Now, you finally found a sure-fire way on How To Rank First in Google, Yahoo, Bing and Other Search Engines

9 Comments to “How To Rank First In Google, Yahoo, Bing and Other Search Engines”

  • Count Clement II   May 19, 2010 at 7:09 PM

    Nice article and guide Jan. I really salute you.

    Greetings from the Philippines!

    Count Clement II
    http://bestspotsinthephilippines.blogspot.com

  • Jan Hilado   May 19, 2010 at 9:21 PM

    @Clement
    Thanks for the comment Clement!

  • Jake The Man   May 20, 2010 at 1:35 AM

    Hi Jan,

    Another great post Jan. To anyone reading this post, I'm am a living proof that Jan's Search Engine Traffic Secrets really work.
    His effective and simple techniques definitely make a difference on your rankings in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
    You continue to be an inspiration Jan to all newbies like me in the internet marketing business.

    God bless.

    Jake

  • Jan Hilado   May 20, 2010 at 5:34 AM

    @Jake

    Thanks very much for the honest, positive comment on my Search Engine Traffic Secrets ebook. And I'm glad you have applied it already and have worked! Thanks very much!

    Janmck

  • Arvin Jay Basilio   May 27, 2010 at 4:27 AM

    Congratulations on your success Janmck. I've been following your blogs for a long time and I've seen it evolved into something that gives a lot of value to the readers. God bless and hoping to meet you soon.

    http://www.pinoymlmsuccess.com

  • Jan Hilado   May 27, 2010 at 5:57 AM

    @Arvin
    thanks bro! Saw your blogs. And I was WOWED! Amazing blog you have! Hope to meet you soon too!

  • dyn   June 5, 2010 at 3:38 AM

    Hi Jan,

    Is it possible to purchase your ebook thru bank deposit? Thanks!

  • Jan Hilado   June 5, 2010 at 3:49 AM

    @Rodyn
    hi Rodyn! Yes you can. Can you please give me your email address? So I can send you the details.

    Thanks! :)

    Janmck

  • epi   June 10, 2010 at 8:13 AM

    hi great post!I am a traveler like you! I looking forward on ranking first on Google! gudluck!

    http://philippine-travel-guide.blogspot.com/

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)