3



Relearning Is A Higher Form of Learning

Image Source: http://bit.ly/aFHPZh
Have you ever been to a seminar, the same seminar, over and over again with the same topics discussed? I do. I have organized 4 Internet Marketing Workshops in Visayas and Mindanao already and have attended 3 Same Workshops in Manila to help facilitate the event and organized 2 Franchise Seminars in Mindanao. And since I'm the organizer, I have no excuse of not attending the same seminar over and over again.

But even though I've attended the same workshop and seminars several times, there are still a lot of great things and ideas I get, every time. Don't think that because you've already known this topic or seminar, you don't have to RELEARN it. To get the most out of when attending a seminar or workshop, try following my tips to get the most out of a seminar.

Great people have this common attitude of Relearning. Great people I know and great mentors I have always try to relearn everthing. They try to play an audiobook on their iPod a hundred times, or they watch the same video seminar gazillion times times. They just don't get tired of Relearning. Because when you do, you also stop growing.

How about you? Are you still willing to RELEARN? :)

3 Comments to “Relearning Is A Higher Form of Learning”

  • elvinperia   April 17, 2010 at 2:59 AM

    Yeah. I agree with you JanMck. Even the speaker adds something (or updates) he/she didn't know before.

  • Jan Hilado   April 20, 2010 at 5:54 AM

    @Elvin
    yep! ang participant pa kaya? hehehe! :D

  • CEBU INFO   May 14, 2010 at 4:43 AM

    hello! pls. link our site www.cebuinfo.blogspot.com to your link page. thanks!

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)