3



Happy Wed! (World Entrepreneurship Day) 2010

I just remembered that today, April 16, 2010 is the 24 hour world-wide celebration of entrepreneurship and innovation, WED or otherwise known as World Entrepreneurship Day. So to all fellow entrepreneurs out there, Happy WED to you!

I just received a text message that Ayala Active Zone Center Cebu will be celebrating the World Entrepreneurship Day too today April 16 together with well known fellow Cebuano Entrepreneurs. If you're a fellow entrepreneur who's in Cebu, you might want to join the event.


I already took a picture of myself on one of the billboards in the WED Exhibit in Ayala because I'll try my best to be one of the featured and first "Internet Entrepreneur" by next year! I will put a name on the Internet Marketing Business Industry because if you notice on the featured entrepreneurs today, none of them are Internet Entrepreneurs! hehe! (nothing is impossible right? :D)

So, see you today at Ayala Cebu Active Zone Center? or See me being featured in the World Entrepreneurship Day 2011? :D \m/

Related Articles:

Happy World Entrepreneurship Day - Janmck On The Move

3 Comments to “Happy Wed! (World Entrepreneurship Day) 2010”

  • Edel Ramilo   April 15, 2010 at 9:45 PM

    More power to you, JanMck!

  • elvinperia   April 15, 2010 at 10:20 PM

    Happy WED! :D We'll create history! haha..

  • Jan Hilado   April 15, 2010 at 10:30 PM

    @Edel and Elvin
    hahaha!thank you thank you! I can't make a name on the Internet Marketing Industry alone and we certainly need to support each other to di it. :)

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)