6



The New Dorks - Technology and Internet Entrepreneurs

"OMG The Internet Is So Awesome!"

If you still think that being a "so techy" and "so fond of Internet and computers" is considered a GEEK or a NERD, and an outcast to society, well think again! Because the once you called Geeks and Nerds are now the new, super cool, super popular guys! And not only that, their now the ultra-rich, ultra-successful people! Just watch the video to know what I'm talking about. :)


See? The New Successful Entrepreneurs now are the Technology and Internet Entrepreneurs who was once considered geeks and nerds. So Kudos to all Internet Marketers and Online Business Owners out there who are now starting to make a fortune from the Internet and Technology!

And if you also have noticed the video, this isn't just an ordinary Fan Video for Entrepreneurs, rather, it's an Advertisement by another Online Business Company, Grasshopper.com which can really capture the mind and hearts of the "New" Entrepreneurs. That's just one technique of Marketing. Internet Marketers sure have better Marketing skills than Offline Marketers. :)

So if you haven't started venuring in the the Internet Marketing and Online Business yet, then now must be the right time for you to do that! You can get FREE INSTANT ACCESS to my 7 Day Online Business Startup Course For Newbies by entering your name and email below.


P.S.
Looking for the lyrics of that song? It's cool! Here it is:

Now Im in the blogosphere, Now I'm in the twitterverse
Fans get so immersed, But I'm a nerd forever
I'm the new Zuckerberg, And since my website
I been cookin dough like a chef servin killa-bytes
Used to be the basement, Back at my mom's place
Buildin web traffic so that we could sell an ad space
Make way for the, One man businesses
Bail outs finished with, White collar criminals
New sega genesis, Entrepreneur time
Makin big plans, To dominate the online
Yeah, I'm on YouTube, this is one man
Sharin' google revenue, With songs on my webcam
Science is the new art, Databases day to day
Geeks spreadin' sheet smarts, Hustle, make the data pay
I could be in Valleywag plus Geekologie
Tell from my avatar, That I'm most definitely

The New Dork,
Social networks - what dreams are made of, There's nothing you can't do
Now you're the New Dork
This V.C. money is brand new, The geek is now damn cool
Let's hear it for new dorks, new dorks, new dorks

Catch me up in Techcrunch, Right on the homepage
Hell, I'm on Gizmodo, In a photo bout a phone craze
And Im up in Mashable, weekend trip to New York
Bar pitty, 1oak, parties full of New Dorks
Now I'm pitchin business plans, From the backs of napkans
Micro-lend to Africans, Monetize Kazakastan
Catch me up on linked-in, Dog, C.E.O.
You can see where I be, With the I.P.O.
Now I'm up in skinny jeans, Now a hipster's lurkin'
Used to be a reject, But now I'm steady jerkin'
Now my glasses mainstream, Now the girlies eyein me
Popular kids copy me, The new swag is irony
Comin' from the small time, Girls couldn't find me
Now I scale models, Like I climb on top of Heidi
Start big trends, with tweets that I pass on
You should follow me, cuz I'm friends with Ashton

CHORUS

6 Comments to “The New Dorks - Technology and Internet Entrepreneurs”

  • elvinperia   March 17, 2010 at 9:55 AM

    cool! :D ayos ah.. ang kulet ng video! :D

  • Jan Hilado   March 17, 2010 at 10:12 AM

    @Elvin
    hehehe! yep! ang sarap ipagyabang! na we're the New Dorks! hhahaha! :D

  • Manuel Viloria   March 17, 2010 at 4:38 PM

    Or you can say: The New Geeks :-)

  • Jay Castillo   March 18, 2010 at 6:40 AM

    Nice one!

  • Mike   March 20, 2010 at 7:25 AM

    DORK=COOL... nice vid! Thumbs up! LOL

  • Lhurey   March 23, 2010 at 2:51 PM

    ayos yung vid..sana considered na ako na "new dorks" in the future..

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)