3



New Look, Lesser Ads, Greater Opt-ins and Conversion Rates

If this isn't your first time to visit my blog, then you may have noticed the new look of this site. I call it, "The New Look Of Success". Why? Nah, I just like to call it that way! :) Anyway, you may also have noticed that there's no more Google Adsense and Infolinks and Nuffnang Ads and whatever Ads you can mention on this site already! Here's the old look of this site:


That old template I was using has so many columns and too many widgets/gadgets to put on and was full of of text, links, Google Adsense, Infolinks Ads and also Nuffnang Ads. I got lots of traffic to my site everyday and I do earn from those Ads around my site a little but the problem is, I don't get too many Opt-ins to my Aweber Autoresponder and Conversions for my Affiliate Products.

Since I'm more concerned on building my list for long term online business than just earning from a "short term" business through Google Adsense and the likes, I decided to change my template and go for a "simpler", less clutter template. I also decided not to put anymore Ads on this site because it's one of the main reasons I get less opt-ins and conversions. And because I have no more "strict" Google Adsense on my blog, I was also able to implement Aweber's Light Box Opt-In Form which you can notice when you first opened this site (the flying box that appears). Google Adsense doesn't want "hovering objects" in your site that may cover their Ads, so as a result, you may get banned from Adsense if you implement the Light Box Form if you still have Adsense Ads.

After just hours of implementing the new concept (template), I was amazed at how fast my Opt-in Rate increased! It felt like my Opt-in rate for my Autoresponder increased to 300% or more. I will observe this for one week and post the Opt-in Rate Chart of my Autoresponder here for proof.

If you're serious and want long term Internet Marketing Online Business, then you should focus on List Building and invest on buying your own Autoresponder. I'm using Aweber Autoresponder now and I can also greatly recommend it to you.

I will also post more detailed tips on how to increase your List soon, so subscribe via email to be the first to be notified!

P.S.
I still don't neglect my Google Adsense though. If you still want to earn much from Google Adsense, then create other blogs PLAINLY for Adsense only. I still have other blogs that earns from Google Adsense. :) Don't try to make a blog that earns from both Google Adsense and Online Selling (using List Building) but FOCUS on one option and master it.

P.S.2
I've also changed the name of my blog, from "No Other Than Janmck" to "Janmck Hilado Ventures" for a long term business name. The blog name "No Other Than Janmck" is so personal and is not professional. :)

P.S.3
If you live in Cebu or near cities, Janmck Hilado Ventures is organizing another 1 Day Internet Marketing Seminar Workshop In Cebu on April 10, 2010 together with Internet Marketing Guru, Jomar Hilario. Click Here For Details!

3 Comments to “New Look, Lesser Ads, Greater Opt-ins and Conversion Rates”

  • elvinperia   February 23, 2010 at 2:33 AM

    Hi Janmck,

    the new template is so clean and so good.. :D

    Still in Vietnam?

  • Jan Hilado   February 23, 2010 at 2:35 AM

    @Elvin

    thanks kuya! Hahaha! I'm only here in the Phils. kuya uy! hhehe! That picture was taken last year pa yata. Na-late lang nang pag post. hehe! too many pictures pa kasi, ang iba naka draft pa sa blog ko. hehehe!

  • elvinperia   February 26, 2010 at 7:38 AM

    Hahaha.. I notice kasi na hindi ka active ngayon sa socnets kaya akala ko nasa vietnam ka pa din.. :D

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)