9



My Birthday Presents For You

It's exactly 12:00AM while I'm writing this. Which means only one thing. It's already my BIRTHDAY!! And I'm now one year older than minutes ago! I'm already 19!! :)

I just want to thank all the people who have greeted me and those will still greet me, And to those who will give me some presents too! :)) And most especially to Mark Monta and the CBS (Cebu Blogger Society) Family for making me this.. well uhh.. SEXY greeting card! :D

Note: The 2 words under the "Happy Birthday" inside the greeting card is only a joke. No approved therapeutic claims. Yet.

No Other than Janmck!

Happy Bday sir Money Maker!


And since it's my birthday, I also want to give you something in return for making me happy. If you have noticed lately on my blog, I am already giving away a FREE 7-Day Tutorial On Setting Up Your Own Internet Cash Machine and my new FREE MArketing ebook! So if you sign up before Jan. 7, tomorrow. Then you can still receive another bonus I give away to my subscribers! Remember, only until Jan. 7, so Sign up now and get my FREE 7-Day Tutorial PLUS my Free Marketing ebook PLUS! another Free gift from me!

Weird right? I'm the one having a birthday yet I'm the one giving Gifts, presents and bonuses to you! The world really is round (Bilog ang Mundo!) :D

Again. Happy Birthday to me! ^^

Janmck Hilado
http://www.janmckhilado.com/

9 Comments to “My Birthday Presents For You”

  • Unknown   January 5, 2010 at 8:30 AM

    wahehe...Happy Birthday Jan!! nice lage ning free gifts dah..:D

  • Jan Hilado   January 5, 2010 at 8:46 AM

    hehehe! everywhere jud! thanks so much kai!!

  • elvinperia   January 5, 2010 at 3:38 PM

    happy birthday! :)

  • Jan Hilado   January 5, 2010 at 6:03 PM

    thanks kuya elvin! :D

  • Mikyu   January 6, 2010 at 1:44 AM

    happy bday janmck! hehehe. :)

  • robert   January 6, 2010 at 7:37 AM

    happy birthday Jan. sorry cant make it today sa meeting because of my daughter's condition. anyway, there's always a next time. keep in touch.

  • Janmck Hilado   January 6, 2010 at 9:13 AM

    @mikyu!
    thanks mik!! :D

    @Robert
    okay lng kuya, we'll try to visit ur daughter to n the hospital. hheeh. :D thanks kuya! God bless you and ur family! :D

  • joel   February 25, 2010 at 4:50 AM

    its better late than never..Happy Birthday to u...

  • Anonymous   June 9, 2010 at 5:55 AM

    hi this is anglika you can send online gifts to anywhere in Germany. we have different different new products Geburtstagsgeschenk, Geburtstag Geschenke, 18 Geburtstag, Geschenkideen Geburtstag

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)