3



How To Create A Free Blog In Blogger.com Using Your Google Gmail Account

Blogger Icon
Now that we know What A Blog Is, I guess were ready to make one! The easiest and most fastest way a newbie can start Blogging for Dollars is by using the free blogging platform Blogger.com.

Blogger.com is now owned by Google so if you already have an existing Google Account(Gmail, etc.), you can use that Google Account directly to sign up a new account on Blogger.com. If you still don't have one, better create a new Gmail account at Gmail.com. You can then follow this video tutorial I made on How To Make A Blog In Blogger.com Using Your Gmail Google Account.



If you want to add more BLOG POSTS* to your BLog, just click on NEW POST. And If you want to make another BLOG**, just go to your Dashboard, then click on "Create a Blog"

BLOG POSTS* - are the contents, articles and entries INSIDE your BLOG while
BLOG** - is the Website where you put your posts in.

Now that you've created your first blog and blog posts, the next question is, How Can We Monetize Our Newly Created Blogs? and What To Put In Our Blogs? So Stay tune or subscribe to my blog now to get fresh updates on my new blog posts! See yah!

Note: The video above is my very first video tutorial I have made. So I apologize for the quality of the video and audio. :) Expect more video tutorial from Janmck soon! :D

3 Comments to “How To Create A Free Blog In Blogger.com Using Your Google Gmail Account”

  • Anonymous   March 30, 2010 at 7:22 AM

    Thanks I'm learning...

  • Anonymous   April 23, 2010 at 1:15 AM

    Thanks. I learned a lot. I'm on may to becoming a millionaire. God bless you bro.

  • Tinnie   August 28, 2010 at 2:31 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)