7



The Philippine Blog Awards 2009 - Visayas Leg

Philippine Blog AwardsThe Philippine Blog Awards - Visayas was held at the City Sports Club Cebu (CSCC), Sinulog Ballrooms 3-4 last Sunday, October 18, 2009. Actually, I wasn't able to register on their online registration so I was worried of not being able to attend this first-ever PBA - Visayas event.

Luckily, my fellow Cebu Bloggers were very supportive and told me that I just have to inform Vanjohnn that I will be attending and just go to the venue to try registering there. I was very happy when the PBA Team didn't mind that I wasn't able to register online and that they also very welcoming! A very BIG points to the Philippine Blog Awards Team!

Philippine Blog Awards 2009 Dinner Buffet

And so we had our tasty dinner buffet together with the Awarding portion for the Best Bloggers in the Visayas. And I'm very proud to say that a lot of CBS Members were able to get the awards, even though I didn't get a single one (or even just be nominated or won the raffles!). There were no "Business Blogs" or "Internet Marketing Blogs" category anyway. So I hope next time they include the "Business Blogs" or "Internet Marketing Blogs" category so I would also try my best to be nominated on the next PBA ^^.

The CBS Family

Cebu Bloggers Society

Janmck Xtian and Kai

The real fun started when the event ended as we had our chance to take our photos everywhere. And that fun led to Chang Cafe where we had a karaoke and some cold beer. Indeed, it was a very fun night!

P.S.
Thanks to Jose of Shutter Guru for the cool shots! Even though I look drunk in this picture. :)

Janmck Drunkard

7 Comments to “The Philippine Blog Awards 2009 - Visayas Leg”

  • Jan Hilado   October 21, 2009 at 8:12 AM

    Test comment :)

  • No Spam Please   October 21, 2009 at 8:27 AM

    Removed the verification box. Test comment #2

  • Ada   October 21, 2009 at 8:32 AM

    Aww hehe kaw pala yun. :D

  • Janmck Hilado   October 21, 2009 at 8:36 AM

    @Ada

    aww. Hi Ada! nice seeing you here! :) But di kayo tumuloy sa night out after the event? hehe! :)

  • Technologian   October 21, 2009 at 9:52 AM

    Wow... that was great... I was supposed to be there, but sad to say that I wasn't able to attend the event... Anyways, congrats pa rin sa CBS...

  • Anonymous   October 21, 2009 at 4:45 PM

    (^_^)

  • Kai   October 22, 2009 at 3:00 AM

    weeeeeee! comment2x...hehe....loved the photos..:) congrats to all!

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)