0



A New Look, A New Theme, A New Story Begins

Haay.. It's been a while since I last posted an entry on this blog. But anyways, as you have noticed, I've already changed the look of this blog.

I've decided to shift into a Black-White-Blue Blogger Template so it would look more professional since I realized that my blog "now" is more exposed to some businesses/businessmen already and it would be a shame to show them the "old" dirty, Black-Red-White Template with lots of useless widgets.

And starting now, the future contents of this blog will already be dedicated to my Businesses, Internet Marketing, Business Blogging, Make Money Online, Events and Event Promotions, Search Engine Optimizations and promise to write only a LITTLE BIT of my personal rants, views and opinions.

P.S
And also, if you're a fan of a very great Business Blogger and Marketer who wrote a lot of EXPENSIVE books on Marketing, then you would realize why I have a picture of myself peeking at the header of my blog. ;D

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)