0



Googlle - Why Is Google Spelled Wrong? Or Why Does Google Have A New Logo?

Google is GooglleHave you noticed your Google lately? Check it out if you haven't! Google is now spelled as Googlle! Did Google changed their logo or their company name? or am I just to hungry, or sleepy or drunk that i already have some delusions?? XD

I thought I was just having some delusions when I tried to open Google.com and made a search so I really hit the "Back" button to check it out again. And yes! It really is spelled Googlle! But when I put my mouse cursor on their logo, it says, Google's 11th Birthday. So there's my answer! Google is not misspelled as Googlle, rather, it's Goog11e (with two number 1s after the "g") to announce Google's 11th Birthday, which is on every September 27.

The difference between Google's 11th Birthday celebration Logo and those past Google Birthday celebration logo is that today's logo is not that fancy and has no cakes or candies already. You can easily recognize that it's Google's birthday with the past years logos unlike this year's. Check out the Google's 10th and 9th Birthday Logo.




But anyways, now that my question's been answered, all I can say is Kudos to Google for reaching their 11th year of Success and for helping a lot of people especially us Internet Marketers to also succeed on our online business ventures!

Update: I've read somewhere that September 27 is not really the exact birthdate of Google since last year, they celebrated on the 10th of September. No one really knows when the exact birthday of Google is since Google incorporated on September 4th and the domain was registered on September 15th.

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)