0



Things I've Learned From Jomar Hilario's Internet Marketing Workshop


These are the things I've learned from (my mentor) kuya Jomar Hilario's Internet Marketing Workshop.

Before I attended the workshop, I had no idea about Internet Marketing and Blogging for Business. So I just want to share a small history and what I do before I attended the Internet Marketing Workshop.


  1. I sell Stuffs (Physical Products) : I sell Rare collections and designs of Bags to my schoolmates and close friends. Later did I realized that the hardest people to sell to are you're -- guess what? Your closest friends! Agree? :)
  2. I sell Cellphone Loads (All networks): I sell Globe, Smart and Sun Cellular loads so I always bring with me an extra cellphone to the school. This is kinda better than selling bags because I don't have to bring LARGE stuffs to the school but the disadvantage is, even when I'm on vacation, someone would text me and say "Hey Jan! Please load me Php300.00. I'll pay you when you get back :)". How can I refuse a Php300 sales?? And also, it's VERY HARD to collect the payments. :( So, I lack the time freedom.
  3. I sell on eBay.com: Same stuffs I sell to my schoolmates but now it's online, larger market and the buyers doesn't know me. Bad thing is, too many Customer Complaints and I get to refund their payment while the product stays with them! Ouch! Mailing of product and accepting of payment is also not automated so still, I still lack the time freedom.
After I attended the Internet Marketing Workshop, I now:

  1. Blog for Google Adsense: Which means I don't even need a capital nor a physical product to sell because I only earn from the ads. Obviously, there's also no customer complaints because I HAVE NO CUSTOMERS! duh. It's also a semi-passive way of earning because you can do some scheduling where you blogs are the ones working for you. And the BEST thing is, your earnings are in DOLLARS! If you have read Timothy Ferris' The 4 Hour Work Week book, he clearly specified there that he EARNS IN DOLLARS, SPENDS IN PESO, AND COMPENSATES IN RUPEES! Isn't that nice?
  2. Sell Digital Products Online: Now I can sell to people I don't even know, I don't get out of stocks (Obviously), and mailing of products and accepting of payments is automated thanks to Paypal.
  3. Blogging For Business: Now this is what Internet Marketing really means. I am now the official Internet Marketer of some Productions company and Businesses.

P.S.
Are you somewhere in Cagayan de Oro (Mindanano) or know someone there? I personally invite you to join the 1st Cagayan de Oro Internet Marketing Workshop this coming Sept 3-4, 2009! Same topics discussed HERE! email cdoworkshop@gmail.comnow to reserve your seats!

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)