3



Welcome To The Personal Site Of Janmck

Welcome to my personal site! I am Jan Mckingley Hilado (Or is otherwise known as Janmck). 18 years old and a 2nd year nursing student in Cebu Normal University. Even though I'm a nursing student, I am still more of an Entrepreneur than that of a nurse. I am the Internet Marketer of my Dad who's also a seasoned Entrepreneur(and we make a good team too!. I also love earning online(Contact me if you're interested to learn) and as of now, I'm learning to become a Successful Internet Marketer.

UPDATE: 08/08/09
I slashed the word "Nursing Student" and "Cebu Normal University" because currently, I decided to stop studying first and focus on learning more about the REAL WORLD than just being STUCK in school. Although I'm not currently studying, I have the best mentors that can guide me through the Business World (my dad), Internet Marketing (Jomar Hilario), Spiritual aspects (Bo Sanchez) and other mentors related to making money.

I have already also successfully organized an Internet Marketing Workshop in Cebu City last June 12-13, and is slowly setting up another workshop in Cagayan de Oro this coming September 3-4. I'm also slowly setting up my own business through the internet and is also now the official Internet Marketer of some Productions company and businesses in Cebu.

I am also looking for mentors who can teach me on how to invest in Real Estates, invest on stock markets and on online stock markets.

I also have a passion for traveling, thus I created a Site named Best Places In The World where I blog about my Travels, Adventures and Experiences in the Philippines and outside the Philippines.

But anyways, there are still a lot to learn about me! So keep updated and Subscribe to this blog. Or Contact me using the contact form I've provided.

You can also connect with me through:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/janmck
Plurk: http://www.plurk.com/janmck
Twitter: http://twitter.com/janmck
Friendster: http://profiles.friendster.com/janmck
Multiply: http://janmck.multiply.com/
Yahoo Messenger ID: janmck

Happy Reading! Thanks and God bless!

3 Comments to “Welcome To The Personal Site Of Janmck”

  • Anonymous   March 14, 2009 at 7:52 AM

    ayeeeee!

    own site najud?

    congrats..

    hehe. :)

  • Unknown   March 15, 2009 at 6:36 AM

    wahahaha...(I also love traveling, blogging, "pretty girls")...wahaha

  • Jan   May 22, 2009 at 12:24 AM

    Hello, Jan. This is another Jan saying hi. Thank you for taking a peek at my blog. ",)

    You wear many hats pala: entrepreneur, nursing student, investor, consultant and cool blogger. May you be successful with all your personal goals and dreams.

    Cheers.

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)