6



On Blog Leave | Off To Cambodia To See The Angkor Wat

Cambodia Angkor Wat is Great!I will be off to Cambodia this March 30...

 Me and my dad are going to Cambodia this March 30 for the first time to see one of the wonders of the world, The Angkor Wat! We will be going to Manila,Philippines this March 28-30 to prepare for our 11PM flight to Saigon, Vietnam on March 30. We will be staying first for maybe 2 days in Vietnam to see Vietnam's killing field. And from there, we will travel by land to Phnom Penh, Cambodia!Royal Palace in Cambodia


My dad said that Cambodia is a poor country so I better expect that there would be no malls in this country! We won't also be bringing our laptop because we might not also find a place that has a Wi-Fi. But of course, we won't be going there just for the malls, we will be off to see the great sights there is in Cambodia. And of course, the Killing Field of Cambodia is also on our list! To those who don't know, the killing field of Cambodia is the result of the Communist Movement called Khmer Rogue that killed over 1.7 Million Cambodians as a sort of Cleansing for them just like the German Nazis did to breed superhumans. So I'll be expecting to see a lot of bones in there! So if you want a souvenir from Cambodia, I'll surely bring a piece of human bone for yah! =p


And how could I forget Cambodia's Specialty?? The Crispy Tarantula! Hmmm! So excited to get a taste of the world's largest spider! I hope it tastes better than chicken!Cambodia's Specialty
So, bye bye for now! Stay tune for my post about my travel to Cambodia! Happy trip to me! ^_^


6 Comments to “On Blog Leave | Off To Cambodia To See The Angkor Wat”

  • Anonymous   March 26, 2009 at 9:11 AM

    i don't think i can dare to see a tarantula on top of my plate. :D

  • Jan Hilado   March 26, 2009 at 9:15 AM

    @Winston
    haha! hi Mr. Batang Yagit! I'm happy to see you here in my Blog! hehe! ^_^

    haha! I can't wait na nga to taste something like that.. hehehe! ^_^

  • Kai   March 29, 2009 at 6:52 AM

    just by seeing those spiders gives me the creeps..what more if i eat them!! waaaaaaaaaaaa....

    anyway,have fun jan...i hope makatour sad ko didto someday..hehe...pasalubong baya hap...yaw lang jud spiders and other ewey stuff..haha...

    have a safe trip back and forth...:)

  • Janmck   March 29, 2009 at 4:58 PM

    @Kai

    hahaha! I'll still bring you some crispy tarantula! ;p

    Thanks kai! ^_^

  • Jay Castillo   April 11, 2009 at 10:32 AM

    Yaiks, reminds me of the big spiders sa banyo, imagine eating them... not pleasant at all. Good luck, i'm sure you'll find some "Live" tarantulas sa mga places na pupuntahan niyo. =)

  • Jan Hilado   April 11, 2009 at 10:08 PM

    @Jay Castillo

    hahaha! i didn't found live tarantulas, but I have eaten some crispy tarantulas! yummy! ^^

    P.S.
    Congratz with your new dot com kuya! hehe! ^^

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)