0



My Other Blogs | Nursester, Youngest Millionaire, Inspired Living Quotes

Since this blog is on a dot com already and it's named after me, I'm going to make this my Main Blog already. Before this blog, my main blog was the Nursester blog which talks about my life as a nursing student, some of my notes, other people's notes for board exam and some board exam results and nursing jobs.

Nursester Blog The Ultralife of Student Nurses


My other blogs are:
Youngest Millionaire BlogYoungest Millionaire:
I want to be a millionaire when I reach the age of 25. I created this blog especially for my business ventures and my steps on achieving that dream. Too bad, I can't update it too often because I lack the time especially that I'm a nursing student. I have greater plans for this blog and I'll make sure it would be BIG!

Twilight Movies and Book Series BlogThe Twilight Movies and Book Series:
I'm actually not a twilight fan but a lot of people are crazy about it so I decided to create a twlight blog especially for the fans out there! You can also download your free twilight ebook here!


Inpiring people around the globeInspired Living Quotes:
One of my pioneering blogs. Sharing to others passages that inspired me the most.

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)