2



Janmck Can Sing And Play! | With A Smile by Eraserheads

Forgive me for posting this one. I know, it's vain. But I just can't help my self for not exposing this one out. I also need a little exposure you know! Who know's?? I can be like Charice Pempengko! hahaha!:p

This video was from our Family Reunion and at the same time, my Grandmother's 75th Birthday. I sang With a Smile by Eraserheads. I know it's BORING, forgive me! and by the way, the croud cheering for me that time is actually not a "crowd". It's just my dad! Shame shame.. tsk3! hehehe!



2 Comments to “Janmck Can Sing And Play! | With A Smile by Eraserheads”

  • Unknown   March 15, 2009 at 6:31 AM

    Bravo!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee....nice voice..hehe..and you play the guitar well...

  • Jan Hilado   March 15, 2009 at 7:24 AM

    waaa! T_T nice voice ka dyan.. heheh!

Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)