0



Dragonball Evolution Movie

Have you heard of the new Dragonball Evolution Movie already??

I really can't wait to see this movie already! I have been a fan of dragonball since my elementary days, but the actual anime series started I think 1985 (I really don't know, I was still a sperm cell that time). Imagine?? The original anime started 25 years ago and just this year they decided to make a "human" version of the dragonball anime! So I bet we can really expect something from this movie!

And by the way, Bulma in the movie is pretty and hot too! Also, the "capsule" thing the from the anime series is also in the movie! Just see the trailers and you'll find a Transformers like thing in there. Cool effects too and lots of action(I hope)! There's just something wrong in the movie though... Piccolo looks ODD! Tsk3!

The movie will be released on April 8, 2009 in the US and March 13,2009 in Japan. Hope it will be sooner here in the Philippines! Just see you in the theaters Dragonball fans!




Post comment

Your thoughts and comments are highly appreciated! Care to leave some.. :) And if you comment "Anonymously" and expect to get a reply, please include your email address on your comment. :)